Reports to: Assistant Manager – Travel Partners
This position involves nurturing hotel & travel related partnerships to grow ancillaries and manage travel product platform to ensure product competiveness and align with brand image.
Accountable for the strategic and day to day management of product portfolio at destination assigned, includes:
- Achieve optimal commercial terms
- Negotiate for rates, inventory, and value added products with a customer focus
- Proactively review booking data to adjust strategy
- Support sourcing and uploading products on travel platform
- Ensure supplier’s products (content, rates, and availability) are consistently optimized on the Cathay Holidays site to maximize customer conversion
- Support stakeholder communication for product / campaign launch
- Maintain effective relationship with suppliers
- Expand travel partnership profile by identifying potential partner, driving commercial discussion, and preparation of partnership proposal
- Coordinates with partner onboarding
- Degree holder, preferably in Tourism & Hotel Management. Prior working experience in travel, hotel or online travel agent would be highly preferable
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize work and be laser-focused on achieving critical targets, goals, and / or strategic objectives set by management
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, compassion in relationship, great teammate
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
- Organization and time management skills, attention to details
- Determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Excellent command of English
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office Excel and PowerPoint
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.