Reports To: Training Services Coordinator
- Assist FOSTS administrative issues.
- Record and compile examination results and training records.
- Issue examination results and certificates.
- Consolidate and file course results and associated data.
- Liaise with STTM to ensure FOSTS’s website information in the Hub is accurate.
- Ensure Regulatory Examination System or hardcopy examination papers are available during a training course.
- Compile and maintain FOSTS examination and training records.
- Raise course result emails and forward to relevant department.
- Issue course certificates and forward to respective parties.
- Issue/revalidate Certificate of Competency Cards for flight and cabin crew.
- Ensure the security of the examination paper storage.
- Create new login for third parties when required.
- Report on the PC in the examination rooms and CBT room.
- Prepare pre course and post course paperwork (attendance record, E-Learning record).
- Pre-course E-Learning enrolment for flight and cabin crew.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Typing letters / documents as required.
- Report defects on the FTC 2/F and 3/F facilities in the classrooms.
- Specific duties and responsibilities as required by STTM.
- Preserve the confidentiality of privileged, sensitive or otherwise confidential company and individual employee information.
- Filing and sorting reports and data.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- PC literate, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good self-motivation for continuous improvement.
- At least 2 years administrative experience.
- Minimum HKCEE / HKDSE qualifications, with at least 5 subjects passed including English language, or equivalent
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons