Reports to: Training Services Coordinator
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
- Assist FOSTS administrative issues
- Record and compile examination results and training records
- Issue examination results and certificates
- Pre-course E-Learning enrolment and report
- Consolidate and file course results and associated data.
- Liaise with STTM to ensure FOSTS’s website information in the Hub is accurate.
- Ensure WBES or hardcopy examination papers are available during a training course.
- Compile and maintain FOSTS examination and training records.
- Raise course result emails and forward to relevant department.
- Issue course certificates and forward to respective parties.
- Issue/revalidate competency cards, licenses for Flight and Cabin Crew.
- Ensure the security of the examination paper storage.
- Create new login for third parties when required.
- Report on the PC in the examination rooms and CBT room.
- Prepare pre course and post course paperwork (attendance record, E-Learning record).
- Pre-course E-Learning enrolment and report for Flight and Cabin Crew for cabin and flight crew.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, typing letters / documents as required.
- Report defects on the Flight Training Centre 2/F and 3/F facilities in the classrooms.
- Carry out the duties of an Exam Officer when required.
- Arrange visitor pass, coordinate Airport Permit/HAECO Permit application/renewal process.
- Create PO and coordinate invoices payment in SAP.
- Specific duties and responsibilities as required by STTM.
- Preserve the confidentiality of privileged, sensitive or otherwise confidential company and individual employee information.
- Filing and sorting reports and data.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Good problem solving skills and capable to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel), SAP and IOB.
- Good self-motivation for continuous improvement and able to work under pressure, multitask and to meet tight deadlines.
- At least 2 years administrative experience.
- Form 7 standard or equivalent.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 28 October 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.