Reports to: Trade Sales Manager (Hong Kong)
Department: Head of Hong Kong and Pearl River Delta Sales
The job holder will be responsible for achieving agency accounts sales target and routes sales target. He/ She will grow trade relationship and promote Cathay Pacific’s (CX) brand and products with the trade.
- Manage and serve agency accounts in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Provide product and sales education to agency staff.
- Conduct performance review with agency accounts and consolidate feedback from the trade.
- Obtain market intelligence, identify market trend and formulate appropriate products to gain incremental revenue.
- Explore and develop new markets or special segments to serve different demand.
- Be sensitive and responsive to capture MICE or special interest group opportunities in the market.
- Participate in trade sales activities/events to drive sales and promote CX/KA in any channel.
- Engage with internal and external business stakeholders, eg. Travel agents, Trade Association, Tourism Board, inter-related departments.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of airline commercial or sales experience.
- Able to adopt various interpersonal styles to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Able to collect all relevant information and analyse complex problems and issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Building Partnership
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Application deadline: 5th April 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.