Position: Temporary People Coordinator
Reports to: People Specialist, USA
Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for a Temporary Full-Time People Coordinator based in San Francisco, CA. The successful candidate will play a key role in a critical team by providing clerical and administrative support ot the People Team. Please note this is a temporary three-month contract position.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to People Specialist and People Manager such as entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; coordinating meetings; maintaining equipment and supplies
- Create and maintain employee files
- Perform records retention to ensure compliance
- File, organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist with gathering data for HR compliance reports
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- High school diploma
- Certification or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Administrative experience in an office environment or HR department
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Experience using ADP or other HRIS systems is preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Ordinance.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019