Reports to: Service Operations Lead
This role is responsible for delivering excellent technical/non-technical support to both internal and external customers with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness within the organization’s service level targets.
The Service Centre Analyst is accountable to the Service Operations Lead to:
- Support Service Centre activities on a scheduled 7x24 shift roster (including Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) with days-off as compensation.
- Provide analytic oversight into Chatbot, Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes and procedures to ensure that a high quality service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of Service Centre via multi-channels requests, but not limited to phones, web chat, emails, face-to-face, to ensure:
- incidents, requests, events and enquiries are received, recorded, categorized and prioritized accurately in a timely manner
- incidents are resolved at first call or escalated timely to appropriate support parties
- requests are fulfilled at first call or dispatched timely to appropriate fulfilment parties
- customers are kept informed of the progress of incident resolution and/or request fulfilment, the latest update about problem and crisis, and any upcoming changes and stoppages
- outstanding incidents and requests are monitored and further escalated in case of potential SLA breaches
- resolved incidents and fulfilled requests are verified before they are closed
- accurate incident records are available to support problem management process
- attend duties at Technical Lounge to resolve issues and requests related to mobile services
- Coordinate IT procurement and the delivery of service requests.
- Coordinate activities to resolve incidents and restore normal service.
- Identify possible and potential problems and alert Problem Management Team.
- Act as deputy Team Lead in handling major incident, crisis management and escalation in according to the pre-defined processes, when required.
- Contribute to service continuous improvement to boost efficiency of service centre operations or cost saving initiatives, e.g. LEAN / Six Sigma process, automation, improve First Contact Resolution.
- Work with the Operations team and other cross-functional teams for development of chatbot / voicebot training and quality validation.
- Map current business processes, and analyze business activities.
- Identify business requirements for Scrum team to build solutions that drive integration and innovation.
- Identify best practices and recommend improvements to our chatbot system.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies related to chatbots and corresponding enterprise software solutions.
- Perform other related roles and responsibilities as assigned or required in response to business needs.
- Minimum 6 years’ solid working experience in the IT industry, with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Tertiary educations are desirable
- Certifications in ITIL is desirable
- Customer service oriented and good team player
- Knowledge and experience in Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Passion for quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Creative ability and innovation mindset
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- At least 1 year of experience in Chatbot platforms or any other communications portals
- BMC Helix, Zendesk or any chatbot technology experience is a plus
- Solid experience in data analytics / AI / Automation technology would be an advantages
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.