Reports to: Technical Services Manager (Powerplants)
Indirectly reports to: Head of Technical Services
The job holder is responsible for ensuring that all engines and auxiliary power units will meet the highest safety, compliance and operational standards.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
Duty holder responsibilities include:
- Perform engines and APUs fleet technical management, such as removal forecast and shop visit plan, on-wing modification campaign management and work scope definition.
- Carry out reliability monitoring program and corrective action implementation.
- Maintain technical document such as AMM/IPC.
- Perform defect management (e.g. ADD/RDF) with particular focus on TR and APU.
- Conduct Airman, EHM/AHM alerts review and management.
- Issue technical document for incorporation of modification and performing repairs on engines and APUs.
Section responsibilities include:
- Perform AD assessment and compliance mechanism implementation.
- Perform technical investigations and corrective action implementation through MOR.
- Responsible for AMS administration, technical content validation and effectiveness evaluation.
- Responsible for Off-wing line engine and replaceable component work scope enhancement and development.
- Responsible for Engine and APU modification configuration management, justification and budget through MPF.
Other responsibilities include:
- Represent the HKAR-21 design organisation as a DE or CVE.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Engineering role.
- Degree in Engineering or aerospace discipline.
- Holder of (or capable of obtaining) Design Engineer (DE) position in an HKAR-21 subpart J Design Organisation.
- Aviation engineering knowledge, preferably in aircraft systems discipline.
- Good business appreciation in engineering and maintenance.
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application Deadline: 16th February 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.