Reports to: Mobile Development Lead
This role is responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying mobile applications and prototypes using Agile methodologies.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying mobile application and/or prototype following best practices
- Work closely with internal and external teams to develop the best technical design and approach
- Work closely with UI/UX Designers during the creation of wireframes and mockups
- Design and define the interactions between various systems or components
- Execute appropriate quality plans, release plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business
- Mobile/tablet application design approaches, building prototypes and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work closely with technical leads and architects to architect and develop the best technical design and approach for mobile/tablet applications
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in mobile software development with minimum 2 years of Agile methodologies
- Degree qualifications (or equivalent education qualifications) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; team player
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in cross platform mobile app development to cater to iOS & Android
- Experience in cross compiling application development platforms such as KONY (preferred, however not a must)
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications (preferred, however not a must)
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.