Reports to: Sales Services Supervisor
Department: Sales and Distribution (SND)
The job holder will be responsible for assist to achieving agency accounts sales target and routes sales target. He/she will support the growth of trade relationship and the promotion of CX's brand and products with the trade.
- Provide support & handle travel agents enquiries through email, hotline and ideally response within 24 hours.
- Maintain and support travel agents website – Cathay Agents.com, responsible for Online Service Request enquiries.
- Responsible for agency registration and approval
- Internal support to Passenger Sales Executive for any operation issues and maximize effort to achieve sales goal.
- Support and practice implemented sales policies.
- When necessary, suggest alternative solution to travel partner for consideration so as to achieve business deal as much as possible.
- Manage ticket limit allocation and reallocation
- Handle temporary additional ticket stock by collecting cash deposit
- Manage trade relationship with all BSP and non BSP agent.
- Foster and enhance business relationship with travel agents, strength CX/KA positioning.
- Responsible to coordinate with other internal department, like APT, AHQ, FIN, for any agency related issues.
- Contact point for internal customers, share our practice and handling when special enquiries are received, like CRD, REV.
- Work closely with Agency Ticketing Team for any special tickets enquiries and handling.
- Carry out assignment and duty assign by immediate supervisors.
- HKCEE/DSE standard or above with pass in English or have completed a diploma from a recognized institute or colleague.
- 1-2 years of airline commercial / sales experience, good understanding of airline industry is a distinct advantage.
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is desirable.
- Able to adopt various interpersonal styles to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Energetic and outgoing.
- Able to collect all relevant information and analyse complex problems and issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- PC literacy including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Building Partnership
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Application deadline: 24 January 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.