Location: San Francisco, USA
To support Revenue Management by generating, analyzing and evaluating reports and data and monthly performance and by highlighting potential market and revenue issues.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Collate data of monthly performances using MIDT, PRISM, and Flown Revenue
- Identify performance trends, highlight gaps across the region in the main market shares and distribute information to the Head of Business Development in a timely manner for action
- Support the segmentation of markets and identify opportunities to improve and gain market share
- Conduct ad-hoc studies as requested by management on potential new routes and newly identified market challenges
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on providing solutions and delivering results
- Conduct comprehensive local and regional level analytics as required
- Conduct other reporting and analysis as required
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Math, or related field preferred
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in data analysis
- Awareness of local legal framework and applicability to specific situations
- Knowledge of airline/travel management systems including MIDT and PRISM is an advantage
- Demonstrable track record in achieving results and consistently meeting/exceeding business goals
- Superior problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Travel/Airline industry experience an advantage
- Expert knowledge of MS Suite of tools
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
No sponsorship for employment visa status is available for this position.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.