Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based airline operating a fleet of 42 passenger aircraft and serving 53 regional destinations, including 23 cities in Mainland China. Cathay Dragon has been recognized for its product and service quality, and was named as Skytrax 'World's Best Regional Airline' for fourth time. Cathay Dragon is part of the Cathay Pacific Group, providing seamless connectivity for passengers to more than 200 cities around the globe.
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FASCO/ FESCO
To maximise direct sales opportunities and grow direct sales revenue as the ‘voice’ (phone/email) of Cathay Pacific.
To promote the Cathay Pacific service, product and brand via the direct channel, interpreting customer needs whilst maintaining a focus on customer retention and service excellence.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Revenue Generation - Direct and Ancillary Selling
- Promote Cathay Pacific products, up-selling customers to secure higher yield and capture sales opportunities
- Up-sell / Cross-sell on an ad-hoc basis generating ancillary revenue
- Assist to develop and implement the Travel Retail Platform and non-air products as required
- Consistently promote the appropriate Cathay Pacific e-products to encourage self-service and enhance the customer experience
- Actively contribute to the team’s sales targets
Customer Handling and Servicing
- Act as the professional Contact Centre Agent to handle Travel Agent queries across various channels with a Service Straight from the Heart manner
- Be at the ‘front end’ of the business with responsibilities to serve walk-in customers as required and respond to Travel Agents queries/feedback
- Assist direct customers in travel planning, ticketing matters and provide after excellent sales service support
- Process flight disruptions and call-outs to affected customers as required
- Actively contribute to the team’s service level targets
- Participate in continuous improvement projects as required
- Any other reasonable task as requested
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
Qualifications / Experience
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Travel Industry experience and knowledge of Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus is an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to connect and build a relationship via telephone
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Demonstrable passion for excellent customer service in line with the brand promise
- Strong communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Good PC literacy skills in Word, Excel, Internet browsing
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.