Reports to: Rostering Executive
To support the construction of roster for flight crew and cabin crew in the Crew Rostering team.
- Construct crew rosters in compliance with the legal and Company requirements in a cost effective manner
- Conduct performance measurements on crew rosters and other related issues
- Contribute to overall performance and continuous improvement process of the team
- Rotate to the different streams in aim to further enhance job knowledge and skills in crew rostering subject to business requirements
- Support post roster activities
- Support other crew resources functions in event of major service disruptions
- Developing teamwork and providing coaching to new joined Rostering Officers
- Maintaining technical knowledge required
- Specific duties and responsibilities as delegated by Rostering Executive
- Reviewing the feedback received for continuous improvement
- Ensuring the legality of roster
- A minimum of HKCEE standard with a pass or Grade 2 in English (Syllabus B).
- Knowledge of industrial and CAD rules regulations and airline schedules would be advantageous
- Customer-focused, highly change-oriented and flexible personality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical ability and a good team player
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum of 2 years’ airline experience with understanding of CX policy/objectives
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.