Reports to: Assistant Manager Retail Products and Experiences
Department: Sales and Distribution
The job holder will look after online channels including pricing, tactical offers, marketing communications, and etc. in order to meet the revenue target.
- Manage inflight pre-order programmes to promote products and encourage sales.
- Run tactical offer campaigns to increase sales from inflight pre-order website.
- Coordinate content and product display on inflight pre-order website.
- Provide product content to other internal communication channels or owners to help promoting inflight duty free products and their websites.
- Run exclusive promotions to target Marco Polo Club (MPO) members for duty free sales.
- University degree holder preferably in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing related fields.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in retail, marketing and/or travel/service industry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in managing website or online marketing.
- Strong communication skills with excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Sound analytical skills and numerical skills.
- Polished interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Artistic background and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint and database data-mining.
- Good understanding of cabin crew working conditions and culture is a definite advantage.
- Analysis and Problem-solving
- Commercial Acumen
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Coping with Pressure
Application deadline: 15 November 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.