Reports to: Assistant Manager People Analytics and Research
This role will be accountable for leading research and analytics activity for the People (PPL) Department. This includes contributing to the design of relevant metrics, a reporting framework, undertaking statistical analysis, presenting data and reports and research into employee engagement and advocacy. He/she will also undertake external research into best practice and trends and support the Head of Digital Employee Experience and the Digital Employee experience manager on programme execution.
- Lead employee engagement research activity, managing quarterly ‘pulse survey’ activity and annual survey administration and reporting
- Support and / or defined projects as required
- Manage the People Department’s reporting framework; collecting and tracking data, building statistical models and conducting analysis of results and trends etc.
- Partner with HR Centre of Excellences (CoE) and HR Business Partners, to identify how analytics can provide insights to address departmental / and / or people and productivity challenges for targeted employee groups
- Contribute to the identification of metrics to be tracked that demonstrate a causal link between improvements in various HR activity and customer outcomes
- Analyse the levers that influence organisational effectiveness, reporting on findings
- Partner with internal stakeholders as required to examine specific data that is influencing business performance and productivity
- Support PPL department initiatives and projects that require data / research
- Present reports and insights in visually attractive ways to help user understanding
- Undertake project tracking activity for the PPL Department, reporting against progress
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, Statistics, Operational Research or Psychology with a focus on research and analysis or related field
- 3 or more years of research, modelling and / or analytics experience or experience working with HR systems, excel and familiar with development, data extraction and reporting
- Data-driven and highly analytical, and able to translate data and trends into insights and actionable recommendations
- Strong listening, problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner (make the complex simple)
- Experience with predictive analytics work advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Application deadline: 16 Aug 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.