Department: Customer Care
Reports to: Assistant Manager Business Efficiency
The job holder will develop, maintain and support a variety of reports with the use of appropriate reporting tools. All of our customer contact centre reports are produced by the Reporting Analyst. He / She is also responsible for preparing the annual budget and expenditure forecasts.
- Prepare and distribute regular reports to the management team and Customer Contact Centre users.
- Produce ad-hoc report to the management team as and when required.
- Analyse business and user needs, document requirements and translate business needs into technical reporting requirements.
- Ensure data quality and integrity across data specific application implementation.
- Prepare Customer Contact Centre annual budget and expenditure forecast.
- Manage Customer Contact Centre monthly expenditure and prepare BCR variance to Customer Contact Centre Management.
- Tertiary education
- Sound knowledge of contact centre operations
- Experience in querying structured data sets using SQL and Brio Query
- Logical thinking with attention to detail and the ability of problem solving
- Strong analytical mind and be able to present reports to management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power point, Access)
- Good communication skill
- Be able to work independently under pressure and tight time line
- Orgnisational Understanding
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and building partnerships
- Coping with Pressure
Application deadline: 28 September 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.