Department: Sales & Distribution
Position: Regional Head of Marketing and Sales
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Americas
Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for a Full Time Regional Head of Marketing and Sales based in San Francisco. The successful candidate will play a key role in a critical team by successfully implementing the region’s strategies to achieve all brand, marketing and sales targets.
Partner with Head Office to manage and deliver the following:
Marketing and Public Relations
- Marketing – production of marketing campaigns to promote the Airline Group’s brands, develop marketing activities to meet the brand Key Performance Indicator targets and ensure a highly productive relationship with external marketing agencies.
- Digital - targeted growth in direct sales.
- Social Media – oversee social media strategy, development of campaigns and management of key influencers.
- Loyalty - manage membership growth in our loyalty program as well as engage with high value members.
- Public Relations - develop and implement action plans to promote the Airline Group's brands and Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives.
- Customer Relations - ensure the Customer Relations team provides timely, professional responses to customers in compliance with local legislation.
Revenue Generation, Sales and Distribution
- Develop revenue targets in line with capacity growth and competitive landscape.
- Produce and execute the agreed Commercial Action Plan.
- Oversee relationships with our network of offline General Sales Agents.
- Identify potential new routes within the region in collaboration with Airline Planning.
- Lead regional and country business reviews and where necessary, drive corrective actions.
- Drive commercial performance, keep abreast of the competitive landscape and market intelligence, recommend capacity amendments.
- Ensure compliance with antitrust regulations and other codes of conduct.
People Development and Performance Management
- Lead, support and develop team to achieve success.
- Build a strong and motivated team, ensuring the right structure and people are in place to foster positive team spirit and facilitate teamwork.
- Demonstrate leadership and lead by example in accordance with Cathay's core values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum ten years of commercial management experience in a similar capacity, preferably within the airline industry.
- Exposure to Online Travel Agents and running online Sales campaigns is an advantage.
- Demonstrated skills to develop and execute large-scale marketing and sales programs and projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead high performance and metrics-focused teams that consistently exceed targets.
- Successful track record managing a remote, multi-channel sales organization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire employees.
- Prior working experience within the region is an advantage.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must have the right to work and live in the United States.
- Setting Direction
- Leading and Engaging Teams
- Driving Business Performance and Change
- Developing and Recognizing Others
Application Deadline: Any candidate who meets the level of experience and qualifications noted above is encouraged to apply on or before Sunday March 29, 2020.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Ordinance.