Reports to:Quality Assurance and Channel Executive
The job holder is responsible for evaluating CCD agent performance of customer contact handling, including call, email and messaging, identifying service gaps and providing improvement recommendations in order to meet company’s quality standards and achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Conduct quality assessments to interactions handled by agents of adequate sample size. Check and evaluate agents’ job skills and conformance to policies and procedures
- Identify areas requiring improvement and provide practical recommendations for service excellence
- Work closely with respective team leads to provide feedback on agent performance and identify coaching needs
- Carry out calibration sessions with respective team leads and local evaluators to foster alignment on evaluation scoring and maintain quality service consistency
- Participate in the design of quality tools and forms, as well as the review of scoring guidelines and policies
- Assist in the investigation of under-collect sales and customer feedback cases. Identify the service gaps for individual performance monitoring and process review
- Perform admin tasks and maintain the database of necessary information for quality monitoring purpose
- Provide supports to ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required
Qualifications / Experience
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 2 years solid contact centre operation experience. Experience in Quality Assurance is an advantage
- Service-oriented and detail-minded
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.