Reports To: Public Engagement Manager
This role reports to and support the Public Engagement Manager in implementation of related corporate community engagement programme for the Group. Job holder will also assists in managing sponsorship, donation, and correspondence with both internal and charity partners.
- Support the planning, logistics, and execution of major CSR programmes of the company, including but not limited to the I Can Fly programme, Community Flight, Cathay City Visit, and the inflight donation programme UNICEF Change For Good
- Work closely with external parties and charity organisations in identifying and arranging employee volunteering opportunities
- Manage the Cathay Volunteer database
- Support the team to coordinate and promote the Group’s volunteering team and volunteering activities
- Assist Public Engagement Manager to support and implement the agreed initiatives under the CSR strategy and drive promotion through various channels and medium, both externally and internally
- Work with external agencies, outsourced vendors and community partners on public engagement and community outreach initiatives as necessary
- Manage the Group’s charity sponsorship and donation record
- Assist data collections on CSR initiatives for Group’s reports as required
- Handle charity sponsorship and donation requests and fulfilment of contra requirements for the Public Engagement team
- Execute ad-hoc communication projects when required
- Help to ensure that the Group’s community engagement efforts are well communicated internally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required
- At least 3 years of experience in event management, corporate social responsibility, corporate communications, or with the airline industry
- Passionate to make positive impact both for the company and for the community
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude and a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Strong organisational skills and excellent execution capability
- Attention to details and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Good written and oral English and Chinese/ Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons