Reports to: Customer Care Transformation Programme Manager
The jobholder is accountable for the delivery of the various spectrum of people agenda under Customer Care Department Transformation Project to reflect new business model and ways of working to ensure effective setup & engagement occurs for the Customer Care Agents.
This role holder will have broad people change management and project management skills to deliver the project to the planned timeframes, while ensuring the effective management of multiple project stakeholders. The person will work closely with Customer Care Department senior stakeholder and other key stakeholders including People Department and The Learning Academy to drive transformational change.
- Manage and deliver and execute various people solutions to the Customer Care Transformation Project to support the new business strategy including, career structure, performance, talent acquisition, performance & reward, career development and talent management while ensuring that company policies and procedures are consistently and equitably applied.
- Key focus is to implement the new career structure, communication and engagement and training and learning for Hong Kong and key Outports.
- Act as lead contact point for liaising with Customer Care Department stakeholders and HR Centre of Excellence teams.
- Manage the project schedule, prioritization of agenda, setting out key milestones & deadlines for the project delivery.
- Monitor and report on project status, healthiness and key risks and issues.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Manage the design, development, delivery and management of project related communications and engagement,
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support other Change Management initiatives or projects as necessary.
Project Management & Change Management Competencies:
- Project Initiation: Working closely with the Programme Manager and Project Owner, can initiate projects effectively by obtaining stakeholder buy-in and aligning stakeholders on vision, scope and approach; complying with the requirements of the Project Delivery Life Cycle; and identifying and facilitating the assignment of the right resources
- Project Planning: Can architect a course for the project using an appropriate methodology that will achieve its objectives, working within the constraints of the budget, schedule, and resources. Firm grasp and ability to establish a prudent financial plan within the context of the project and business environment
- Scheduling: Can develop a schedule with a Work Breakdown Structure, with clear milestones and dependencies to drive on time, and quality delivery
- Document Development: Can produce relevant project documentation that is sufficient for purpose, properly versioned, made easily accessible to the project team, and approved/submitted in a timely manner. Documentation requirements are primarily determined by the Project Delivery Life Cycle and specific Business Unit
- Project Control: Can manage, monitor and report on project delivery to remain within the bounds of scope, budget, schedule and quality. Can identify, influence, and mitigate potential project changes. Firm grasp and ability to manage the project at task-level, manage external dependencies, and comply with project financial requirements. Can clearly articulate overall project healthiness and share plan of action for recovery where applicable
- Risks & Issues Management: Can actively identify risks and issues, size their impact and formulate effective mitigation plans to prevent or reduce their negative impact. Can manage the interrelationship between risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies. Wisely discerns when risks and issues require escalation
- Tools Utilisation: Can utilise relevant project management and related tool/s to enhance the other competencies listed above in an efficient way that reduced rework and errors
- Stakeholder Management: Can manage stakeholders of all levels to ensure buy-in of project and flag where support or decisions are needed to drive the project forward. Can prepare and tailor information to cater for different audiences
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience, PMP or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Proven success in working with leadership teams to execute business strategy and manage change using Change Management models such as Kotter, Lewin, McKinsey, ADKAR
- Change Management Certification preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Result oriented
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in HR would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in both English and Cantonese is an advantage
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.