Reports to: Technical Records and Configurations Manager
Department: Engineering (ENG)
The core duty of this position is to support and govern the aircraft technical record building activities to ensure complete, intergrate, accurate and structured record readiness for aircraft consignment and redelivery projects.
Note: for the purposes of this document, Cathay Pacific (CX) A/C or fleet may extend to Air Hong Kong (AHK) or any other CX Engineering responsible fleets & operators.
- Support aircraft lease return and consignment technical records consolidation activities. This includes hands on data building or suppliers monitoring and coordination for contracted-out project.
- Liaise with CX ENG project team and record building suppliers for aircrafts’ lease return / consignment project contractual requirements, and ensure compliance.
- Resolve issues and discrepancies that hinder required technical records consolidation.
- Audit records built by suppliers to ensure quality meeting CX’s expectation.
- Manage, coordinate and develop record storage system FLYdocs for smooth operations.
- Continuously look for long term solution to solve common problems.
- Minimum 4.5 years of aircraft engineering experience with minimum 2 years in Maintenance, Record and compliance
- Aircraft Maintnance License or Engineering Discipline Degree holder, or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience in aircraft maintenance, technical records and compliance demonstration.
- Knowledge in CX E&M and record storage system is preferable
- Good problem solving skills with attention to details and quality
- Sound communication skills
- Good team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision and be self-initiated.
- Drive for continuous improvement & LEAN
- Organizational Understanding
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 14 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.