Reports to: Performance & Rewards Manager
We are currently hiring a Performance & Rewards (P&R) Lead to join our Employee Experience department.
Reporting to the Performance & Rewards Manager, the job holder will act as the subject matter expert in rewards design and communications, with a focus on employee travel matters and benefits technology, in order to support the Airline to harness, direct and support teams to engage in delivering our mission and objectives and drive high-performance culture within the Airline.
- Develops, recommends, implements and monitor employee benefits programmes – with a focus on employee travel - to provide employees with cost-effective options suited to their needs
- Participates in development and execution of rewards digitalisation strategy and cost containment strategy; as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) - prepares reports and correspondence, and reviews requests for changes and project plans related to rewards digitalisation initiatives
- Analyse the flow of employee benefits / employee travel data and develops internal procedures, guidance, and training for employees to facilitate the timely and accurate update of employee information and benefits records
- Create and distribute routine employee benefits communications and ad-hoc responses to enquiries; prepares plan summary / eligibility policy documents for benefit offerings
- Manage workflow, and schedule and coordinates enrolment and system maintenance periods, presentations and training concerning benefit programmes
- Lead, guide and direct the Global Benefits Services (GBS) team and/or employees who confer with employees and retirees on benefits questions in consultation with vendors, as necessary
- Meets with reward experts, benefits plan administrators and internal stakeholders for review of possible changes to employee benefits programmes; establishes and maintains effective working relationships with service providers and their representatives
- Supervise the Performance & Rewards Team
- Participate in and/or leading HR or non-HR projects focused on continuous improvement
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or business-related discipline
- At least 8 years HR experience, with in depth experience and knowledge in the area of aviation employee travel, benefits communication and project management. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Performance & Rewards Assistant Manager
- Well versed with common HR practices and sound knowledge of statutory requirements, employment laws in Hong Kong (and other regions will be advantageous)
- Proficient skills in MS Office and experience in using HRIS system (Oracle) and HR software
- Knowledge of reservations and ticketing rules and procedures, and benefits systems, including Amadeus, Passenger Services Systems will be advantageous
- Understanding of interline agreements and IATA interline travel regulation will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work across all levels and locations within the organization
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.