Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based airline operating a fleet of 42 passenger aircraft and serving 53 regional destinations, including 23 cities in Mainland China. Cathay Dragon has been recognized for its product and service quality, and was named as Skytrax 'World's Best Regional Airline' for fourth time. Cathay Dragon is part of the Cathay Pacific Group, providing seamless connectivity for passengers to more than 200 cities around the globe.
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FASCO.
To support recruitment, selection, on-boarding and off-boarding administration and coordination for all functions throughout the region.
To contribute to the execution of a signature Cathay Pacific / Cathay Dragon candidate experience through all key touch-points.
Key responsibilities and tasks
General responsibilities and tasks
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition and Development team to oversee the day-to-day operations of the candidates’ application, interview, on-boarding and off-boarding lifecycle
- Create and post job openings on internal and external channels
- Maintain and manage recruitment and selection related technology platforms (for example Success Factors, Cut-e, HireVue) as required
- Review resumes and conduct first level digital screening
- Arrange interviews and communicate with candidates through multiple channels
- Manage logistics associated with the assessment and interview process
- Schedule all phone / digital / in-person interviews and coordinate logistics and details (for example video and dial-in, interview room booking) and ensure seamless communication with all stakeholders regarding interview details
- Coordinate overseas candidate travel details, including flight and hotel arrangement as required
- Support all talent acquisition campaigns including job fairs, campus recruitment, career talks, walk-in days etc.
- Manage all aspects of the background / reference checking processes
- Participate in talent acquisition projects as required
- Provide support on various training projects as required
- Conduct interviews and administer other selection activities as required
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Onboarding and offboarding
- Support offer and acceptance processes as required
- Conduct effective and engaging onboarding and off-boarding processesEnsure all staff are enrolled in the correct training course and record are accurate
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or an equivalent qualification
Knowledge, skills and experiences
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a Human Resource role with a talent acquisition component being an advantage
- Previous exposure to high volume recruitment is an advantage
- Experience working with an applicant tracking / eRecruit platform is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and responsive
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate confidently (both verbal and written) in English and Mandarin
- IT literate and fully conversant in the use of Microsoft applications
- PRC national register or holding PRC ID
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.