Reports to: Regional Head of People
Department: People (PPL)
In this role, you have the opp
ortunity to enhance employee experience in Cathay Pacific by supporting across the full Human Resources spectrum which includes employee engagement, talent management, talent acquisition and people operations.
To support on any other People project as assigned by the Regional Head of People.
- Support with people communication and engagement such as well-being and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Drive high performance culture through supporting in talent management and performance management matters
- Provide end-to-end recruitment support to create great candidates’ experience which starts from sourcing all the way to reference checking
- Take part in employer branding initiatives such as Careers Fair etc.
- Support with the onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Provide employee advisory on HR policies, benefits and other matters
- Support with accurate people documentation and HRIS update
- Prepare employee letters and support with MOM application
- Support HR analytics and track people scorecard
- Any other project and task as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
Academic qualifications and skills
- Currently pursuing university degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Preferably final-year student
- Advanced MS Excel skills is an advantage
- Effective communicator and teamplayer
- Strong attention to details
- Effective in managing multiple projects / tasks at the same time
- Able to balance operational excellence and employee experience
- Effectively adapt to change
- Strong learning agility
Application deadline: 5 March 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.