Reports To: Deputy Technical Training Manager (Airbus or Boeing)
Conduct technical training flight crew and ground engineers courses. Design, maintain and produce training materials and course-ware.
• Conduct technical training courses to HKCAD and EASA standards.
• Perform the roles of a knowledge examiner and practical assessor provided they are suitably approved.
• Ensure practical training is conducted with due care to the safety of the students and the aircraft.
• Co-ordinate and locally manage required aircraft visits for practical training purposes.
• Ensure lesson plans, training material, classrooms and aids are prepared.
• Ensure training manuals are maintained in an up to date and effective manner.
• Compile questions for examination pools for which he/she is qualified
• Advise on technical subjects within the scope of technical training.
• Preserve the confidentiality of privileged, sensitive or otherwise confidential Company and individual employee information.
• Specific tasks as required by the DTTM / TTM.
• Deputize, when nominated, for the applicable DTTM during his absence.
• Aircraft Maintenance Licence or equivalent qualification.
• Recognized Certificate in Training or equivalent qualification.
• Approved Flight Crew Technical Instructor.
• Approved Ground Engineer Technical Instructor.
• At least 5 years as a licensed Aircraft Engineer with maintenance experience and 3 years of experience in a technical training environment.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons