Department: Customer Relationship & Retail
Reports to: Marketing Solutions Head
The Marketing Solutions Manager is accountable for key partner marketing activity in the Asia Miles program to grow customer lifetime value. The role is responsible for conceptualising & delivering marketing activity across all of Asia Miles’ touchpoints as well as partner channels. This person will play a major role in formulating specific marketing strategy, devising campaign and communication mix to drive member interest and use of partners’ products & services.
- Leading the development of marketing campaign activity consistent with partner strategic & business goals
- Learning and championing partner marketing needs
- Collaborating with airline, customer engagement, partnerships and redemptions teams to develop the blend of brand vs sales programs that generate business revenue and promote customer loyalty
- Initiating and prioritising the design and implementation of campaigns that are consistent with campaign strategies and business goals.
- Driving best practice database marketing principles within the team and with partners
- Developing campaign business cases and plans
- In conjunction with the Analytics, Digital Experience & Performance and Channel Team, analysing the results of campaigns, providing insights into behaviour and making recommendations to partners for future activity
- Ownership of campaign budgets to ensure all campaigns have a positive ROI and minimal variance against targeted forecasting
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related discipline.
- 8 years & above of relevant marketing experience and preferably with a B2C focus. Advertising/eCommerce/media background would be advantageous
- Solid experience in credit card & banking or travel or lifestyle space
- Ability to maintain organization, creativity & professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Analytically focused yet creatively wired to create marketing programs that generate brand awareness and ultimately pipeline for partners; must be able to present performance metrics for all programs
- Digital marketing experience will be essential
- Knowledge in marketing automation / campaign management tool (Adobe Campaign) will be a plus but not a must.
- Highly organized, able to work independently and can make decisions intelligently
- Knowledge of marketing within Hong Kong, Greater China & South East Asia context a big advantage
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills in both Chinese & English
Application Deadline: 13 August 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.