Reports to: Marketing Solutions Manager
The Marketing Solutions Executive is accountable for producing and delivering world class marketing solutions for the Asia Miles programme and the partners. The role is responsible for formulating industry specific marketing strategies and conceptualising & delivering marketing activity across all Asia Miles’ touchpoints and will be working closely with marketing agencies on content development, etc.
- Implement marketing campaigns with the purpose of supporting our business partners’ marketing requirements and the company’s business objective
- Assist in designing and implementing marketing campaigns via multiple channels including eDM, social media, digital paid media and key opinion leaders (KOL), etc.
- Manage content for marketing campaigns, ensuring it is delivering the brand promise and adhering to brand guidelines
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Data Analytics, Business Development and Channel Marketing, for the planning and execution of marketing initiatives
- Identify the right target market segmentation and design campaign workflow with marketing tool to deploy email marketing campaigns
- Prepare post campaign reports to monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to analyse campaign results, collecting member behaviour insights and share with partners for future marketing initiatives
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing campaign management experience
- Experience in eCommerce, Advertising/Media agencies will be an advantage
- Experience in Digital Marketing (eDM, social media marketing) and vendor management required
- Must have good analytical, data management and project management skills
- Knowledge in using database management software and campaign management tool (Adobe Campaign) will be a plus but not a must
- Knowledge in marketing landscape in credit card & finance services or travel or lifestyle space will be highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English, including presentation, writing and delivery
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.