To help and support the planning and execution of effective regional and national campaigns to generate direct sales revenue and achieve or exceed target.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Support the development and roll out of bottom-up, regional marketing campaigns
- Help to adapt and execute global campaigns into the local market
- Review all campaign and marketing materials so that they are on brand
- Liaise with external marketing agencies as appropriate to expand customer reach as required
Key Destination and Transit Promotion
- Help to produce campaigns for key destinations (Hong Kong and China), including marketing applicable for the country
- Action identified regional earn and burn opportunities and feedback to Head Office
- Deliver country earn and burn opportunities that are approved by Head Office
- Support regional or country campaigns to recruit Marco Polo, Asia Miles, and Registered Users
- Assist to deliver annual Marco Polo members’ engagement event in key markets as required
- Feed in the requirements for programmatic media buy for regionally initiated campaigns to Head Office
- Provide support to gain country and regional port updates into the local marketing environment in order to formulate plans to ensure maximum campaign effect
- Leverage databases and partnerships to ensure maximum customer reach
- Any other reasonable task as required
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
Qualifications / Experience
- Certification in a relevant Marketing field is preferred
- At least one years’ experience in Campaign Management or Marketing
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the airline industry is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of PC literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptive to and embraces constant change
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
No sponsorship for employment visa status is available for this position.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.