Department: Inflight Service Delivery
Reports to: Assistant Manager Leave & Attendance
The job holder will carry out administrative functions supporting Cathay Pacific (CX) and Cathay Dragon (KA) policies relating to cabin crew leave administration and attendance management.
Leave and Attendance Management
- Carry out sick leave certificate verification for Cabin Crew and bring to Corporate Medical Department ("CMD")'s attention in case any Cabin Crew who may require medical clearance based on set guidelines provided by CMD
- Coordinate and follow up with Cabin Crew requiring CMD clearance for flying duties
- Administer and manage all Trump Card related matters
- Process maternity leave applications and allocate duties to Cabin Crew taking up maternity ground duties
- Assist in the administration of all Cabin Crew leave (including unpaid leave) related matters
- Generate and produce various reports related to attendance and absence management
- Answer enquiries on leave related matters, Trump Card related matters and ad hoc leave applications
- Manage stationary supplies for the Leave & Attendance Team.
Cabin Crew Crisis and Incident Management and Support
- Support Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) teams during crisis or incidents
- Participate in Emergency and Accident (E&A) activities as required
- Carry out any other tasks and duties as required by Head of Cabin Crew Performance and Operations and/or Assistant Manager Leave & Attendance
- HKAL/DSE standard with a pass in English (Syll B) or grade 2 in English or equivalent/above
Work knowledge and experience of administrative and coordination experience will be advantageous
Strong planning, time management and problem solving skill
Good planning and organizational skills.
- Customer oriented mind-set and a team player while able to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties.
Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin are a plus
- PC literate with proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other systems
Fresh graduates will be considered
Application Deadline: 13 January 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.