Reports to: Assistant Manager Leave Services
Department: Inflight Services Department
The job holder will support the administration and the digitisation of various leave application proceses and systems, conduct testing as required and carry out administrative functions supporting policies relating to cabin crew leave administration and attendance management.
Digitisation of Leave Application:
- Support all digitisation initiatives involving various systems and processes relating to leave administration
- Participate in all User Acceptance Test (UAT) related to digitisation of current systems and proceses
Cabin Crew Services/Leave Administration:
- Process all leave requests such as Maternity, Paternity, Annual, Sick, Ad Hoc, Compassionate, Unpaid, Jury etc
- Perform data input and system updates over POINTS, People Hub, pre-assignment system and any other systems supporting the administration of cabin crew leave applications
- Process allocation of duties to cabin crew taking up maternity ground duties
- Assign annual leave to cabin crew who are not captured on POINTS (i.e. Title Holders, Inductees)
- Answer enquiries on all leave related matters and ad hoc leave applications
- Verify medical certificates and bring to Group Medical Department ("GMD")'s attention in case any Cabin Crew who may require medical clearance based on set guidelines provided by GMD
Data Quality and Records:
- Support the produce and maintenance of all Well-being & Leave Support Team related statistics (i.e. leave, unpaid leave, ad hoc leave, AMP, PAMS, AMS and work injury)
- Generate data reports from various systems i.e. Brio, CAMS, PeopleHub in order to produce statistics on all Leave & Attendance Team matters (i.e. leave application, work injury, absence)
- Conduct data audits of all systems to ensure quality and integrity of data
Cabin Crew Crisis and Incident Management and Support:
- Support Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) teams during crisis or incidents
- Participate in Emergency and Accident (E&A) activities as required
- Carry out any other tasks and duties as required by Leave and Attendance Manager and/or Assistant Manager Leave Services
- Manage stationary supplies for the Leave and Attendance team
- Perform shift duties as required
- F.7 graduate or above with at least 2 years of administrative and co-ordination experience.
- Customer oriented mind-set with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other systems
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Application deadline: 21 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.