Reports to: Head of Enterprise Transformation
Department: Enterprise Transformation and Portfolio Management (ETPM)
Our Corporate Lean team is dedicated to identify, lead and deliver Lean Six Sigma projects. These projects achieve operational efficiency and transformational change with visible benefits. This supports our company’s strategic transformation, continuous improvement and End to End journey.
We are currently looking for a Lean Programme Manager to act as the Lean Business Partner for a Business Unit, a Global Process Owner, a Region and a Subsidiary in order to deliver specific Lean Transformation initiatives.
You will need to bring passion and energy to the role, act as coach, a mentor, problem solver, change agent, and an expert in understanding and implementing change management and organisational dynamics. You will bring deep knowledge of Lean skills and End to End mindset. Having experience across different functions would be an advantage.
- Lead and execute large scale cross-functional Lean Programme with a primary focus on Business Unit and End to End processes
- Partner with Global Process Owner(s) (Director level) to drive corporate imperatives of global End to End Process transformation and other initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise and best of class industry practices related to business transformation; you will be required to advise from strategic framework development to the details of conducting technical workshops
- Ensure delivery of tangible benefits to the company
- Train, coach and mentor Lean Yellow, Green and Black Belts
- Contribute to the long term Lean strategy
- Support innovation with potential creative solutions
- Identify and deliver RPA opportunities
- Bachelor degree or above with at least 5 years relevant experience in managing large scale lean or transformation projects
- Demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery with visible benefits possibly in different industries
- A mix of consulting and in-house experience are preferable
- Able to lead Lean trainings up to Black Belt level
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching with strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to compile and analyze large amounts of data in order to extract relevant information and identify patterns
- Strong leadership skills, take initiatives to solve problems proactively and is willing to give extra effort to get the job done
- Structured and effective way of working
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to navigate and influence across complex organisations
- Excellent change management, influencing and problem solving skills
- Mobile and willing to work outside of your comfort zone
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Fluent in English and able to speak in Cantonese is preferred but not mandatory
- Setting Direction
- Leading and Engaging Teams
- Driving Business Performance and Change
- Developing and Recognising Others
Application Deadline: 7 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.