Reports to: Fleet Programmes Manager – Development, Definition & Induction
Department: Engineering (ENG)
- Program manage New/Used aircraft, from specification through to physical inspections, document acceptance, delivery activities, issuance of first C of A & successful entry into revenue service.
- Manage aircraft definition baseline and change to baseline thru governance process.
- In conjunction with the Airworthiness Office, ensure aircraft are compliant with HK regulations and meet CX operational requirements.
- Support new aircraft RFP process
- Support and manage HKAR-183 activities.
- Minimum 7.5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance / retrofit / design. Relevant experience in aircraft project management.
- Degree in Engineering / Aerospace discipline
- Proven experience in supervising and managing projects and cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills. Proven ability to manage across departments / OEMs / MROs
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- HKAR183 approved Unit Member (desirable)
- Adaptable and responsive to change. Demonstrate ability to drive change.
- Proven ability to drive and supervise multi-skilled teams.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 19 December 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.