Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
Starting today, you can fly high and set your ambition higher than ever before. With a career that takes you places, it’s all about enjoying the boundless opportunities and experiences you can set for yourself.
Our Cabin Crew have always been at the very heart of our business, acting as brand ambassadors who embody our values of being Thoughtful, Progressive and Can-Do spirit, bringing them to life on every flight. If you have an outgoing, warm, friendly personality and hold a strong passion for delighting and creating memorable customer experiences while travelling around the world, we invite you to join our professional team of Flight Attendants at Cathay Pacific.
Your journey matters to us as much as it does to you. We’re here to help you on your way, setting you up to make the most of everything that lies ahead.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner incentive of HK$6000*
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Japanese National or Special Permanent Resident Certificate Holder
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate or above
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Fluent in speaking and reading English and Japanese. A third language is preferable
- A valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening (Must be taken on or after 1 June 2021)
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be advantageous
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive medical coverage & insurance scheme for you and your dependents
- Flexible retirement scheme
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
Personal & Application Information
Candidates will be invited to complete a digital interview. Candidates who do not currently possess a valid TOEIC report are required to achieve the required TOEIC result prior to 31 May 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email in Mid-May 2023 for Assessment Day.
Assessment Day will be conducted in Tokyo in June 2023. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments in one day. The estimated date of joining for successful candidates will be in the third quarter of 2023.
The deadline for applications will be on 30th April 2023.
For Japanese candidates who are currently residing in Hong Kong, interviews willbe arranged in Hong Kong and further proceedingswould be communicated at a later date.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
All Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
(*Subject to Terms & Conditions)