Reports to: IT Planning Lead
This is accountable for planning, continuous productivity improvement and provide analytical insights across IT department.
- Prepare IT performance updates and provide analytical insights to senior management
- Support to resolve barriers and conflicts (resource, timing, financial, sequencing) between multiple projects and project teams.
- Leads organizational and departmental performance improvement activities Develops and manages budget for areas of responsibility
- Drive continuous productivity improvement through automating and streamlining processes
- Develop and share with fellow team members capability to provide in-depth analysis and business insight
- Work with Infra Managers, Application Managers, Project Managers and Performance Managers to facilitate management reporting in relation to department cost/resourcing and analytics
- Assist in purchase order creation and subsequence operational processes
- Assist in invoice reconciliation process to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Prepare ad-hoc status update reports as per requested by management
IT Financial Management:
- Manage the enterprise level view of department cost and trend
- Plan and support the departmental budget and forecast processes in different type of IT projects and IT operations
- Monitor and keep track of cost performance for IT Enhancement Projects
- Support development of Service agreements with subsidiaries and review Terms and Conditions.
IT Resourcing Management:
- Manage the enterprise level view of department resource consumption and trend
- Manage the enterprise level view of department space management
- Perform end-to-end governance of resourcing, including demands management, planning and prioritization, utilization review, forecast and budgeting according to business needs
- Support resource costs monitoring and tracking
- Support headcount approval process and status tracking
- Support all the Vendor Invoicing Process
- Support the Onboarding and Off Boarding Process for all the IT Contractor Resources
- Support the IT Contractor hiring request from Resource Request to Hired
- University Degree in analytical discipline – such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Accounting related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with at least recent 2 years in related position.
- For Senior IT Planning Analyst, Minimum 6 years of working experience with at least recent 4 years in related position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good business acumen, with demonstrable competency in business planning, cost/resource management and strategy implementer.
- Good numerical skills, ability to derive and understand the stories behind numbers and be able to drive improvement. Project accounting experience is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to access Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.