Reports to: Head of IOC Transformation
Department: Integrated Operations Centre (IOC)
This purpose of this role is to provide strategic advice and direction for managing changes arising from the IOC Transformation programme. The Change Lead will identify potential risks, create plans to mitigate risks and execute the change plan. This role will assist in identifying necessary changes to organizational structure or to skillsets required from implementing new systems and ways of working. The role will assess the potential impact associated with change initiatives to ensure they are deliverable. It advise on how to communicate these changes and what training measures are necessary for the success of the programme and the Company. A major focus will be a change plan that ensures education of, and buy-in from, the various functional teams working with or within the IOC, and those who will benefit from the IOC Transformation programme.
- Identify Organisational Change Risks, Opportunities and provide a central approach covering organisational alignment, communication, stakeholder management and cultural / behavioural change.
- Develop the IOCT change strategy and detailed methodology for implementation, providing key supporting areas with local change issues coordination and implementation planning.
- Develop and implement communication plans to all levels of Stakeholders impacted by IOCT.
- Develop Training Needs Analysis covering all identified stakeholders, develop and implement training plan for identified user groups.
- Develop role-based communication and training materials for targeted user groups.
- Run best-practice Change Impact Assessments, identifying areas for change and develop change plans per Business Unit in order to implement the Change in accordance with the overall project timelines.
- Coach the Company’s management where processes and systems are changed.
- Escalate key changes to the IOCT Steering Committee to ensure the smooth implementation of the key organisational changes.
- Support the Change Management Process by creating system and business process acceptance and stakeholders’ engagement at all levels with specific measures.
- Significant experience in driving structured and controlled changes in global & diverse organizations;
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of stakeholders, with a strong ability to influence senior management to effect key decision-making;
- Strong leadership coaching and engagement skills;
- Strong experience in business change assignments across a matrix environment;
- Significant understanding of the core change management techniques including change impact assessments, change/business readiness assessments and planning, stakeholder analysis and management, training design, development, deployment and communications;
- Good understanding of lean principles and practices;
- Experience in workshop facilitation, presentations and stakeholder management
- Setting Direction
- Leading and Engaging Teams
- Driving Business Performance and Change
- Developing and Recognising Others
Application deadline: 20 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.