Reports to: General Manager, Group Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit (IAU)
This position will be responsible for supporting internal audit assignments for the Group Internal Audit department and providing administrative assistance to the team and GM.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Group Internal Audit team including but not limited to audit finding tracking, monitoring, logistics and planning of the audit reviews and assignments;
- Audit meetings venue arrangements and coordination
- Coordinate and provide administrative support and arrangement for the Group Internal Audit team
- Provide secretarial support to General Manager of Internal Audit team
- Manage GM daily schedule, co-ordinate and set up meetings, appointments with internal and external parties
- Arrange travel itinerary, hotel accommodation and other related logistics
- Manage suppliers’ meeting and logistics (conference call,, visitor pass, etc.)
- Process both GMEO and HPMR expenses claim thru Fiori
- Create POs, perform Good Receipt and coordinate payment in SAP for sections
- DHL and other invoice vetting before sending to GBS for settlement
- Keep updated section information such as organization chart, staff movement, lieu time record etc.
- Arrange IT applications/requests for new joiners, secondees, summer interns etc.
- Prepare travel tickets for non-CX personnel i.e. consultants/vendors upon request
- Degree holder preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of administrative assistance experience
- With experience working for internal and/or external audit team is a bonus
- Excellent planning, organizing and detail-oriented skills
- Strong team-driven, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to create and to maintain good working relationships with all levels of staff within the team and the business stakeholders
- A team player who is self-initiated, independent and able to meet tight schedules
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Familiar with visa/travel requirements and their application process
- Strong can-do spirit to face existing and new challenges
- Good problem solving skills and capable to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Committed and endeavours to find solution
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Application deadline: 15 December 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.