Reports to: General Manager, Group Internal Audit
Department: Group Internal Audit (GIA)
This position will need to support internal audit assignments for the Group Internal Audit department and to provide administrative assistance to the team and GM.
- Provide administrative assistance to the team including but not limited to audit finding tracking and monitoring, logistics and planning of the audit reviews, as well as consolidating timesheet and coordinating arrangement for new hires and leavers
- Coordinate audit meetings venue and other meeting arrangements
- Provide administrative support and arrangement for the GIA team and act as a department coordinator with other departments
- Arrange travel itinerary, hotel accommodation and other related logistics for GIA and non-CX personnel (i.e consultants/vendors) upon request
- Provide secretarial support to General Manager Group Internal Audit (GM GIA)
- Manage GM GIA daily schedule, co-ordinate and set up meetings, appointments with internal and external parties
- Manage suppliers’ meeting and logistics (conference call, visitor pass, etc.)
- Process GM and Head of GIA expenses claims
- Create purchase orders, perform Good Receipt and coordinate payment in SAP for the deparment
- Perform invoice vetting before submitting for settlement
- Up keep departmental information such as organisation chart, staff movement, leave record etc.
- Manage administration work for onboarding and offboarding arrangements, such as submitting IT service requests and applying system access rights for new joiners, secondees, summer interns, etc.
- Organise face-to-face or virtual internal department events
- Provide audit vouching and/or documentation supporting for GIA team
- Degree holder preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative assistance experience
- Experience working for internal and/or external audit team is a bonus
- Excellent planning, organizing and detail-oriented skills
- Strong team-driven, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to create and to maintain good working relationships with all levels of staff within the team and the business stakeholders
- A team player who is self-initiated, independent and able to meet tight schedules
- Familiar with visa/travel requirements and their application process
- Strong can-do spirit to face existing and new challenges
- Good problem solving skills and capable to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Committed and endeavours to find solution
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Application deadline: 18 September 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.