At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
- All Chinese mainland based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Chinese mainland. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO/ FASCO.
- To achieve and exceed the intermodal product development targets across the region so that Greater Bay Area (GBA) passengers would have a seamless and hassle-free connectivity to Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) as their international gateway and consider Cathay Pacific as their preferred carrier.
- To continuously enhance the CX-centric experience using a matrix of intermodal services that cover the key catchment areas. Customers should be able to enjoy those services conveniently, reliably and cost effectively.
- Assist to create partnership development plans for the accounts assigned that align with the overall customer connectivity strategy and service standard
Customer Journey and Product Design
- Take ownership and refine end-to-end intermodal customer experience from purchasing, after-sales services and travelling
- Build and cultivate a local network to gather customer insights regularly to enhance the customer proposition
- Conduct regular analysis (both quantitative and qualitative) for end-to-end intermodal customer experience
- Execute intermodal products development plan to build Cathay’s edge in intermodal experience in an effective way.
- Actively engage with operational teams, customer and commercial teams, as well as relevant stakeholders through design to delivery
Market and Partnership Development
- Stay close to market development of GBA and understand its dynamics to capture new business streams
- Develop and cultivate strategic and tactical partnerships to access new customers, sources of revenue, and intermodal advantages
- Frequently travel to visit the existing and potential partners to collect market intelligence and identify actionable opportunities. Be the airline’s ambassador within the portfolio to maintain strong and positive brand position
- Set operation model, negotiate service contracts and review settlement rates in a timely manner for cost management and yield improvement
- Actively contribute to intermodal pricing decisions as part of a comprehensive GBA pricing strategy
- Be the subject matter expert of intermodal solutions
- Work with worldwide commercial teams to educate, raise awareness, drive interest and increase adoption of intermodal products, including both inbound and outbound intermodal travels
- Work with IT and Digital teams to enhance digital experience of intermodal sales and services
- Partner with the relevant stakeholders to plan and execute tactical campaigns to drive agency preference and sales result of Cathay intermodal products
- Any other reasonable task as requested
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- A bachelor degree holder or equivalent in a related business field
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
- A minimum of four years recent experience in business development or customer experience design and delivery
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the airline industry with connections in GBA market
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable networking and relationship management skills, and proven ability to work independently
- Strong negotiation skills
- Has an achievement based record in achieving targets
- Adaptive to and embraces constant change
- Proficient in written and spoken language (English, Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Respectable level of PC literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.