Reports to: Insurance and Wellness Partnership Head
Department: Customer Relationship & Retail (CRR)
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for the development of Insurance partnerships. Reporting to the Insurance and Wellness Partnership Head, the successful candidate will work with partners to enhance our strategic partnerships and to understand their needs, and devise solutions to achieve those goals. In addition, He / She will be responsible to formulate the partnership strategies and roadmap for our partnerships and to work with teams to drive our mutual goals.
- Initiate, lead and execute projects to improve conversion efficiency or drive step changes in the business processes or capturing sales opportunities.
- Ideate, advise and support the leadership on Insurance programme strategy formation, including design, strategy, value proposition and program development.
- Generate revenue and achieve sales targets by identifying opportunities and maximizing contribution from partners in the Insurance sector in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Manage and maximize company’s benefits, manage and resolve contractual issues with partner.
- Collaborate, Initiate, design and lead promotional campaigns with marketing experts to deliver quality service and provide operational support to execute partners' and Asia Miles' marketing plans.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to up & cross sell, leverage and maximize revenue and long term growth opportunities.
- Use business analytics and member behaviour insights to increase member’s activities through Asia Miles partners and recommend options to the management team to make strategic decisions.
- Degree in business/ marketing or related discipline
- Experience in the Insurance industry is a must
- Minimum eight years relevant experience of which 2 years management in the field of business development/partnership, marketing or corporate strategy
- Experience in eCommerce and proven business process improvement is a plus
- Recognized (IA) Insurance license holder or holding RO license would be an advantage
- Mature, creative, analytical and business minded, with excellent strategic thinking and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of CRM or database marketing is preferred
- Fluent in written English and Chinese
- Organized, result-oriented, strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with knowledge in MS Office
Application deadline: 31 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.