Reports to: Head of Global Business Services, Hire-to-Retire
Department: Global Business Services (GBS)
The job holder is accountable for:
- Overseeing the effective execution of global business services operations
- Build and maintain capability of the GBS team to establish and grow its position as value creating specialists to support the business units across the network
- Working collaboratively with business units to establish and ensure service level agreements, ongoing process improvement and efficiencies are created
- Oversee the effective execution of Global Business Services operation for the HTR stream
- Deliver employee services by supporting People Department (COEs) a full spectrum of activities including but not limited to onboarding, mobility, off-boarding, employee data, benefits, housing and employee travel.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to facilitate implementation of initiatives, system enhancement, programmes and policies and develop integrated solutions that creates value to the business.
- Drive process improvement that achieves the best possible business outcomes and compliance with internal controls.
- Establish service pledge performance, standards and reporting measures (e.g. SLA and KPI)
- Lead high performing teams through coaching and mentoring, to build and grow operational and technical capability
- Ensure Lean Yellow / Green Belt training is in place to build capability for team members identifying improvement opportunities continuously
- Degree holder plus at least 8 years of experience with focus on shared services type employee services and service delivery to a large employee population
- Formal Business Improvement, Project Management or Business methodology accreditation e.g., Lean/Six Sigma Black/Green Belt preferable
- Proven project management experience in supporting large organisational change
- High integrity, detailed oriented and well organised
- Proven experience initiating process improvements, developing new standards and influencing stakeholders to adopt new requirements
- Facilitates multi-disciplinary groups to reach conclusions by working collaboratively and influencing appropriately
- Utilises the strengths of individuals in co-operative team working
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written (Chinese and English required)
Application deadline: 2 March 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.