Reports to: General Manager CPCS
This position will be responsible for daily operations in order to deliver excellent and efficient catering services to CX and other CPCS customers through continuous improvement, technology, lean and effective manpower planning.
This position will assist General Manager (GM) to develop and drive the implementation of strategic plans to support the long-term sustainable growth of the business in an alignment with CPCS’ vision, mission and values.
- Oversee the daily business operations of all company’s activities associated with food production and operations services, including quality assurance, delivery, customer satisfaction and relations, safety and sustainable development, manufacturing and process engineering, etc..
- Assist GM in developing and implementing strategic direction and leadership in business growth and customer service excellence in aligning with the CX corporate business plan and strategy; and drive a strategic set of plans to meet CPCS’ direction.
- Support to GM on all high level strategic planning across full spectrum of organizational design and development.
- Implement different initiatives to meet CPCS’ objectives and goals in various business dimensions: operational efficiencies & effectiveness; food variance; on-time performance (OTP); technology driven; innovation; quality assurance and management; altogether to achieve high standard customer satisfaction.
- Work with leadership team to manage organization transformation and change initiatives.
- Have overall P&L responsibility by carefully managing operating costs while growing the sales revenue and the catering market share.
- Build an effective workforce with boosted energy and strong bonding; and foster a high performing team with active staff engagement from all levels through clear and open communication of the Company’s goals and promotion of forward thinking to achieve the business objectives.
- Develop business strategies to ensure effective performance of both Airline Catering and Non- Airline Catering Business.
- Strive for a cost-efficient and highly adaptive flow of production and operations services; and drive operational excellence and optimize the food manufacturing blueprint for CPCS.
- Plan and prioritize operational activities to ensure maximum corporate performance and minimum flight delay; and address operational, technical and mechanical issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and commercial structures to formulate plan for continuous enhancement and improvement of operating efficiencies.
- Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long-term growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Ensure corporate compliance with all statutory, legal, social and regulatory requirements in the execution of its business strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including but not limited to CX, customers, partners and board members.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in operations management, business management or engineering related discipline
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in food manufacturing industry, with at least 8 years in Senior Management Position
- Preferably with operational knowledge of airline inflight catering
- Experience in strategic and business planning
- Strong business acumen with strong capability in dynamic situation management
- Result-oriented and able to manage change
- Strategic thinking, broad business perspectives and strong management skills;
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and financial skills with the ability to understand and describe complex situations.
Application deadline: 20 December 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.