Reports to: Head of Flight Technical Services
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
Assist HFTS by ensuring all administrative functions and operational information, policies and documentation are maintained and kept up-to-date to achieve safe, legal and compliant operations.
- Ensure the effective coordination of Section Airworthiness Flight Test and Simulator Evaluation activities by establishing procedures for the timely distribution and updating of all relevant information. Inform HFTS of any deficiency and recommend any follow-up action or procedural changes.
- Ensure regulatory information such as AFM and Section HKCAD Regulatory Instruments are accurate, up-to- date and in compliance with operational requirements by consultation across relevant internal and external customers.
- Prepare monthly roster request sheet for Section staff in coordination with HFTS, for distribution by the first day of each calendar month.
- In coordination with HFTS, prepare Section budget forecasts as required by FIN Department. Coordinate with FIN Department for invoice payments, i.e. document storage and disposal.
- Liaise / Communicate on behalf of HFTS with internal and external customers on all relevant Section key responsibilities and tasks.
- Provide administrative support to Flight Technical Services Section personnel for recording, maintaining and proper filing of all Regulatory and administrative records and documentation
- Coordinate and undertake any specific projects, duties and responsibilities as delegated by HFTS.
- Ensure the confidentiality of privileged Company information.
- A sound understanding of Section Regulatory tasks and responsibilities.
- A sound knowledge of Cathay’s Regulatory Instrument Information Management System (RIIMS).
- Competent in the use of Cathay’s finance and invoice payments system.
- Effective and efficient filing system.
- A sound command of spoken and written English.
- Competent in the use of Cathay’s word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective short and long-term planning and time management skills.
- 2-years’ administrative experience in the airline industry or formal secretarial training.
- Secondary School education.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 28 August 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.