Reports to: Supervisor Flight Publishing
To handle all routine flight publishing tasks and master the use of content management systems and desktop publishing software.
- Responsible for producing manuals, documents, checklist, forms and training materials and associated revision for Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. and Air Hong Kong as assigned by the Supervisor Flight Publishing.
- Assist Manual Owner in handling image and graphic issue.
- Assist Manual Owner in using different content management systems
- Ensure the timely provision of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) information to manual owners
- Manage all technical issues of using content management systems with the system suppliers
- Deputize for the Supervisor Flight Publishing when required
- Keep abreast of developments in XML-based publications technologies
- Act as a Company point of contact with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for the receipt of manuals and associated revision
- Manage specific duties and responsibilities as required by Assistant Manager Publications and Supervisor Flight Publishing
- Preserve the confidentiality of privileged, sensitive or otherwise confidential Company and individual employee information
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or Level 2 or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of XML and SGML
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in XML based publications technologies.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Desktop Publishing software.
- Minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in publications, preferable with exposure in sizeable organization.
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience of handling content management system and document management system.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.