Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
Starting today, you can fly high and set your ambition higher than ever before. With a career that takes you places, it’s all about enjoying the boundless opportunities and experiences you can set for yourself.
Our Cabin Crew have always been at the very heart of our business, acting as brand ambassadors who embody our values of being Thoughtful, Progressive and Can-Do spirit, bringing them to life on every flight. If you have an outgoing, warm, friendly personality and hold a strong passion for delighting and creating memorable customer experiences, we invite you to join our professional team of Flight Attendants at Cathay Pacific.
Your journey matters to us as much as it does to you. We’re here to help you on your way, setting you up to make the most of everything that lies ahead.
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Bachelor's degree, or a high school diploma accompanied by at least 1 year of flight attendant experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, and in Thai. A third language is advantageous.
- A valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening (Must be taken on or after 30 September 2021)
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Successful pre-employment background check (including criminal records)
- Physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality, or service industry would be advantageous
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive medical coverage & insurance scheme for you and your dependents
- Flexible retirement scheme
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
Personal & Application Information
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a digital interview.
Candidates who do not currently possess a valid TOEIC report are required to achieve the required TOEIC result prior to 30 September 2023.
Selected candidates will be invited by email to attend our Assessment Day in Bangkok in late September 2023. Candidates are expected to finish the assessments in one day. The estimated date of joining for successful candidates will be in the Q4 of 2023.
Where the successful candidates require a work permit to reside and work in Hong Kong, their employment will be conditional on immigration approval; please refer to the Hong Kong Immigration Department's website for details.
The deadline for application will be on 1 September 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within six weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
(*Subject to Terms & Conditions)