By joining Cathay Dragon as a pilot, you will operate short haul and regional flights. Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based First Officer if you meet the following requirements:
- Current ICAO Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- At least 1500 hours flying experience in total, including either 500 jet hours or 1,000 turbo prop hours
- The total hour requirement maybe reduced for A320/A330 rated individuals, with time on type
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Non-type rated are welcome to apply
Some of the training you will go through to be ready to fly our fleet include:
- Type rating training for Cathay Dragon’s Airbus A320/1 or A330 fleets conducted in the Cathay Pacific Group Flight Training Centre in Hong Kong
- Airbus type-rated pilots to complete a short course for either fleet, and non-Airbus type-rated pilots to complete a full conversion course
- Line Flying Under Supervision training prior to release to line operations tailored to the new-joining pilot’s experience level, with an emphasis on maximum exposure to Cathay Dragon’s varied operating environment
- Further training programmes to assist first officers in developing command skills prior to commencing a command upgrade course
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.