To support the Finance Manager and local business units to ensure robust control and compliance of financial operations in addition to conducting accounting and finance activities in line with established company policy and local regulatory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cash and banking management
- Balance Sheet accounts reviews and analysis
- Control on credit and bank guarantees
- Management of controls over Delegation of Authority, contract management, and payment processing
- Management of updates and controls over Company Fixed Assets
- Audit and tax compliance
- Cost control – work with line departments to control overhead and route cost spending
- Risk assessment and compliance
- Business advisory
- Budget management
Job and Requirement
- Degree in Accounting .
- A minimum of one years’ experience in Finance / Accounting is essential.
- Experience in the airline industry is an advantage
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills and can interact with all levels within the organization and region
- Demonstrable experience in improving current work practices and implementing new ideas
- Strong planning, problem-solving and organizational skills and is able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Superior written, oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills