Location: Manila, Philippines
Reports to: Engineering Supervisor
We are inviting applications for the position of Aircraft Engineer.
The Aircraft Engineer will perform and certify aircraft maintenance to ensure high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the company in a cost-effective manner.
- Report to Engineering Supervisor and Engineering Manager.
- Directly perform and certify aircraft maintenance when rostered to do so.
- Perform the duties of an Aircraft Mechanic when rostered to do so.
- Monitor ground based aircraft monitoring and recording to assess aircraft serviceability, and respond accordingly.
- Perform additional aircraft maintenance as requested by CX Technical Services – Fleet Support Team and Engineering Planned Maintenance and Records Hong Kong. (ADD Clearance) as appropriate to qualification.
- Perform and certify maintenance and servicing of third party operator’s aircraft in accordance with the applicable SGHA.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Perform relief duties on other stations when requested to do so.
- Keep up to date with the aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures.
- Other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager.
- Degree in Engineering discipline or an equivalent professional qualification
- Must hold basic licence HKAR 66 B1
- Must hold a minimum of one aircraft type approval at B1 level 3 training between (A306/A330/A350/B777)
- Professionally qualified engineer holder of HKCAD B1.1 Licence
- A demonstrated ability to perform aircraft and component maintenance, modification and troubleshooting in accordance with regulatory requirements
- A sound knowledge of aviation Engineering procedures and documentation
- Proficient in oral and written English and Filipino
- Ability to work on shift and long hours
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Teamwork and Building Partnership
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.