Reports to: Global Business Services Manager
Department: Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is Cathay Pacific's trusted partner in establishing end to end processes and services to deliver value through simplification, innovation and automation.
The ultimate purpose of this role is to deliver quality services, in a cost effective and efficient way, to all business units / subsidiaries, employees and external stakeholders. This role is accomplished by supporting and providing inputs to projects on, for example:
- Standardisation and simplification of policies and procedures
- Review of existing tools on documentation and information management
- Proposal and implementation of improvement initiatives such as lean, robotics, and ECM
- Improvement of GBS presence throughout internal communication channels
Employee Services team is part of the Hire to Retire (Employee Services) stream which provides services and administration of the end-to-end transactional activities associated with the employee experience for employees and business units. The stream currently covers pre-boarding, on-boarding, employee benefits, employee mobility, and off-boarding activities, and the scope is under expansion.
Employee Services Lead is expected to manage the daily operations and improvement initiatives on a 50-50 time-allocation basis.
- Lead the team in ensuring tasks are carried out to a high standard and completed within service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provide regular operational feedback to the GBS Manager as well as identify and escalate potential serious operational and customer issues
- Act as escalation point for Associate Executive / Executive, assisting with query resolution and case managing complex queries
- Coach and support the teams in ensuring the employee services processes are in accordance with the agreed service levels and ensure back-end operations are efficient and effective. Be a role model for team members and develop individuals to ensure they reach their maximum potential
- Given the management of sensitive data, to maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
- Ensure consistent delivery of established SLAs through active, ongoing management
- Identify common feedback to enable Customer Services team or future technology to respond to employees with a view to continually improving customer services and GBS productivity
Process Improvement Initiatives
- Lead process improvement initiatives within GBS as well as with business units, to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers
- Undertake any project work relevant to the activities of GBS as requested by the GBS managers
- Act as a Project Manager to lead cross-functional team and project meetings and work collaboratively with all necessary individuals to achieve the goals of each given project
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- Track, measure and achieve defined department metrics
- Work with key stakeholders to determine areas for optimization; develop solutions to continuously improve and streamline processes and to develop value adding enhancements
- Partner with stakeholders to implement process modifications that support changing business and compliance requirements
Application deadline: 9 August 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.