Reports to: Assistant Manager - e-Commerce Platform
The job holder will act as the e-commerce platform expert and provide functional expertise to operate and evolve the e-commerce platform.
- Act as e-commerce platform's subject matter expert (SME) for development/enhancement on CX internet booking engine (IBE) and provide functional support for the business.
- Thorough understanding of the IBE platform capabilities or limitation and propose solutions to the business
- Work across different channels to understand and define business requirements
- Write user stories including acceptance criteria and test cases
- Conduct UAT including raising defects and following up with developer to ensure defects are fixed and provide business support during cutover
- Responsible for incident investigation and follow up with IT to ensure a proper fix is in place and help communicate to the business on fix or workaround
- Support on implementation of new/enhanced functionalities on the ecommerce platform
- Support in generating data and conduct analysis
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Business or related area with a minimum of 5 years professionally relevant experience in airline or travel industry
- Strong background in business or system analysis. Excellent grasp of project analysis strongly preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Amadeus Reservation systems is required. Knowledge of IBE Platform is preferred
- Skills in conceptualising creative solutions, as well as documenting them
- Strong analytical skills and excellent relationship management ability
- Wxcellent teamwork skill by knowing to collaborate across different teams and good interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Able to work with cross functional teams and adapt to change
- A fast learner with strong analytical skills
Application Deadline: 9 December 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.