Reports to: AM Ecommerce Platform
Department: Customer Experience and Design (CED)
The job holder will act as the eCommerce platform expert and drive the delivery and support of the eCommerce platform.
- Act as eCommerce platform expert and responsible for end-to-end delivery
- Thorough understanding of the eCommerce platform capabilities or limitation and propose solutions to the business.
- Work across different stakeholders to understand and define business requirements.
- Work with IT on user stories including acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Conduct UAT including raising defects and following up with developer to ensure defects are fixed and provide business support during cutover
- Responsible for incident investigation and follow up with IT to ensure a proper fix is in place and help communicate to the business on fix or workaround.
- Provide training and guidance to the business for any new functionalities developed on the platform.
- Raise CR to IT for other system change and conduct UAT.
- A degree holder in Information Technology, Business or related area with a minimum of 3 years experience in airline or travel industry.
- Experience in sales, revenue management, reservations or eCommerce platform, a definite advantage.
- Experience in Altea Reservations, Ticketing and/or performing user acceptance testing (UAT) highly advantageous.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills in conceptualising creative solutions, as well as documenting them.
- Strong teamwork and able collaborate across different teams and good interpersonal skills
- A fast learner with strong analytical skills and able to adapt to change
- Developing professional expertise
- Analysis and problem solving
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and building partnerships
*more experienced candidates will be considered for the Senior eCommerce Platform Specialist position
Application deadline: 26 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.