- To help in making Cathay Pacific the best airline by constantly striving for excellence, delivering good results, demonstrating a can do spirit and extending service straight from the heart.
- To deliver excellent customer service by achieving target service levels, both in call handling and over the counter transactions, in handling direct customers.
- To achieve and surpass annual revenue targets for direct sales and ancillary revenue by capturing and closing all sales opportunities.
- Actively support and contribute in achieving all team goals for the department.
- Encourage and maintain loyal clients by providing adequate after-sales service.
- Must be responsible to obtain explicit knowledge in CX products and services.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASK
- To work as a team in meeting the service level and sales target.
- To actively promote CX products, up selling customers to secure higher yield and capture sales opportunities.
- To actively recruit passengers to join our Asia Miles and Marco Polo Club Program and to strengthen customer relationships.
- To actively promote the appropriate CX e-products to encourage self-service and enhance customer satisfactions.
- To assist direct customers in travel plan and ticketing matters.
- To respond to inquiries and assist customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- To actively participate in continuous improvement projects.
Process and Procedure of Direct Sales Operations:
- Equip oneself with each promotion details, line to take and key pitching message which are provided by AM Direct Sales to call in target customers.
- Perform up sell pitching to all potential call in customers to achieve up sell target.
- Follow promotion guideline and steps to achieve sales and Asia Miles recruitment
- Does the proper telephone greeting and when ending a call and demonstrates good customer service by going the extra mile and SSFTH
- Expected to log in at least 7.5 hrs per day (on regular work days) and do minimum of average 10 calls per hour.
- Handle enquiries for both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair passengers.
- Serve online passengers who need offline assistance and find opportunity to close sales quickly.
- Create new flight and handles booking modification and cancellations
- Handles the special services requirements of passengers such as ASR, WCHR, SPML etc.
- Assists walk-in passengers with their transactions (issuance of new tickets, up selling, re-issuance, refunds, etc)
- Log in telephone call service throughout working hours. To "make busy" the phone when serving walk-in passengers or travel agents.
Handles travel agents transactions that requires ticketing transactions:
- Compute for itineraries other than those covered by the net sheets
- Accepts payments for tickets and packages purchased through CX
- Handles re issuance from passengers. Receive reissue case from indoor sales to collect payment in case of travel agents.
- ID ticket issuance for sponsorship and barter tickets.
Back office duties (Q duty + Telephone call service):
- Actions OP, TL and other assigned queues
- Log in telephone call service throughout working hours. To "make busy" the phone when handling Q
- Does telephone sales call-out from the assigned database by AM Direct Sales
- Handles requests from other Departments (input OSI, authority, ASR, etc)
- Actions Queues on dupe check and schedule change
- Handles flight protection during flight disruption and cancellations
Other Responsibilities (To be assigned on adhoc basis):
- Act as trainers for other CX staff
- Does passenger call out to inform of flight delays, protection and cancellation.
- Admin in-charge (FMIS, Roster, Supplies), assist LAN Coordinator or DS Email handler.
- Act as a support staff to other departments during times of crisis and emergency.
- Does the investigation for no show and fictitious bookings
- Any other functions that will help the Direct Sales Team operational requirement.
3. QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Demonstrable passion for excellent customer service in line with the Life Well Travelled brand promise emphasizing great communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Travel Industry experience and knowledge of Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus is an advantage
- Good PC literacy skills in Word, Excel, Internet browsing